Welcome back golfers04/21/20
Dear Forest Hills Golfers,
Our team is closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19 and taking preventative measures to ensure that we are providing the highest level of service and cleanliness to our guests. This situation remains fluid and may change at any time.
We are following the guidelines established by the CDC for preventing the spread of the virus, and per Governor Evers latest order we have implemented additional measures at our facility to mitigate risk and reduce the spread of germs. This includes the following procedures:
- The Clubhouse
- The Clubhouse will be closed to all guests including golf shop, If you need something from the shop we will allow you in 1 at a time.
- Tee times will be reserved online or over the phone up to ten days in advance. Please check in at the snack bar window prior to your round.
- Please CLICK HERE or call us at 608-779-4653 to book your tee time.
- On course restrooms will be available and sanitized every 2 hours.
- Food and Beverage will be available at the snack bar window.
- The Golf Course and Range
- Golf carts will be available for customers on a first come first serve basis. Golf carts may be shared if you are comfortable with the person you are riding with, if you would prefer to ride alone we will honor your request if carts are available. Cart rental is per person $11 for 9 holes and $19 for 18 holes. Private golf carts are not permitted.
- On site push carts will be available ( we only have 6 pull carts to rent they will be on a first come first serve basis), you may bring your own push cart.
- Rental Clubs will not be available as the clubhouse is closed.
- Tee time intervals will be set at 10 minutes apart for social distancing.
- No ball washers, benches or bunker rakes will be placed on the course
- On the greens the cups will have a sleeve in them to not allow a ball to enter the hole. When ball hits the cup, it is considered holed.
- All golfers are reminded not to touch the flag sticks.
- The practice greens will be open as long as social distancing is being displayed.
- Scorecards and pencils will be distributed upon request at check-in. Players must check in for their time at the walk-up snack bar window located on the east side of the clubhouse.
- Driving range is open for irons only. Large bucket - $8, small bucket - $6, warm up bucket - $4 .
In addition to the above policies, we encourage you to engage in these additional recommendations when on the course.
- Please adhere to your tee time start keeping with our 10-minute intervals.
- Don’t congregate and maintain at least a 6 foot distance from our staff and other golfers.
- Don’t shake hands or high-five during or after the round.
- Leave the flag stick in the hole.
- Don’t share clubs or any other equipment.
The health and safety of our staff and guests is our highest priority. We will continue to work with health experts to ensure that our staff is informed and prepared to host you at Forest Hills Golf Course. However, as we have told our staff, if you are feeling sick or exhibiting any signs of illness, please stay home and rest.
We appreciate your support and cooperation to create a safe and healthy environment. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions at 608-779-4653 and continue to check our website and social media for further updates.
Forest Hills Golf Course Management